Sunday, March 22, 2009

Getting Organized to Go!


Well, S. and Company are going to be out of town for the week. The kiddos are staying at our parents' houses and Steve and I will by flying out for a short trip! I haven't been away from the kids for more than two nights before, so I'm a little nervous about it (but the kids will have a blast, we're sure!) We're praying that all goes well and that everyone stays safe and healthy. Tonight after Seth and Haddie fell asleep it was cram time for packing. Here, in the above picture, I'm trying to be organized with the kids' clothes. I packed outfits complete with socks and underwear for Seth (and diapers for Haddie) in zip lock bags in hopes it will help the grandparents have one less thing to worry about! ;o)
Hope you all have a great week! I'm going to try to schedule a couple posts to automatically show up throughout the week, but if it doesn't work out, we'll write again as soon as we're home!
Blessings to you!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

You'll have a great time! We were just gone for the weekend without the kids and it was just so nice to get away. Your kids will do just fine too. Have a fabulous time!

By the way, can I get your e-mail address? I don't know if you saw on my blog or not, but I'm going to make it private, and I'd like to invite you to still view it, but I don't have your e-mail. Thanks!

Lesley said...

Hey Natalie! Lucky you for getting away! I'm sure you've been having a great time and you are SO organized according to your picture and packing skills :)

Hope you're doing well and I love the recent pics of your cute kiddos -- we've also done the spike hair-do in the bathtub and it cracks me up every time. :) Take care!!