Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tagged!

I've been tagged! (Below you will find the explanation for this picture!)
The rules to this game are....
1) Find your 6th photo file on your computer
2) Find the 6th picture in that file
3) Post it!
The explanation of this picture is that the kids wanted to do finger painting, but I was running low on paper... so I pulled out last year's phone book that I still haven't recycled and ripped out a bunch of pages for the kids to paint on. Seth thought it was fun to pick out letters while he was painting, and Haddie, well, Haddie didn't care. She was just happy to paint!
(By the way, Kristin tagged me. You can find her 6th picture if you scroll down a ways on the left hand side of our blog. We have a growing list of blogs we visit. Her site is "The Lord's Heirs." So far, friends Lesley from "The Five of Us", and Mara from "Mara's Meanderings" have posted their 6th picture too.)
As quite a few people who view this do not have blogs, and many of those who do have already been tagged by someone else, I'm just putting the invitation out there to anyone who might want to take part in this game. If you have a blog and you decide to post your 6th pic from your 6th file, leave a comment for me so I can make sure to look at it! And if you don't have a blog but happen to want to email me your pic, I can post it for you! ;o)


Megan sent us her 6th photo from her 6th file... It happened to be Seth on his first birthday!
Thanks for sharing Megan!!

No comments: