Saturday, December 13, 2008

"WHEEEEEEEE!" (who needs a ride at the fair when you have a salon chair?)

After supper tonight we (or more accurately, Seth) came up with a creative idea to pass some time indoors. He asked us to pull my salon chair into the dining room. Then he proceeded to have a seat on the foot rest and let out a delighted "wheeeeee!" as he spun himself around.

The chair was a great source of entertainment off and on for about two hours.

Haddie decided that she needed to get in on the fun too! Seth and Haddie both sat on the chair and were giddy about spinning in circles. Seth never did seem phased by the spinning, but after a little while we took Haddie down because she was starting to look a little dizzy (you can see it in her eyes in this picture). ;o) Silly kids!

4 comments:

Lesley said...

They're so cute!! It's amazing what can entertain kids. :)

Praying for you!!!

Love Lesley

Kristin said...

That looks like fun. Why do you have salon chair, by the way? :-)

S. and Company said...

For others who are wondering, I have a salon chair because I went through a cosmetology program the first year we were married. We have chosen that I will stay home (and are blessed by the fact that I can), but I still do a very small amount of hair (regular cuts for some family members, an occasional highlight for my sister or Steve's sister, prom do's for youth group girls, and sometimes a trim for the neighbor boy.) ;o) I don't have a regular room for doing hair. We just pull the salon chair into the dining room!

Kristin said...

Yes, you got the correct Kristin! I'm not sure why you couldn't access my info. I guess maybe it's something in my settings.