Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Joyful Ride

The fresh August wind was blowing through our open windows, swirling my hair around my face as we drove down the county road. I didn't mind though. It was such a beautiful day, we couldn't help but drive with the windows open.
The music from Seth's current favorite song poured out our speakers and we all grinned as he sang along. (To get a better taste of what our drive was like, click here and press the "play" button to listen to the song Seth loves when you finish reading this post!) :o)





The sun warmed our arms as they rested on the open windows, and we looked out at the lush green fields with keen awareness of God's majesty reflected in his creation.



Pausing from his singing, Seth belted out, "Hey mom, I love God!"

As soon as the sentence had left Seth's mouth, Haddie piped up joyfully, "I love God TOO!"


Steve and I immediately looked at each other with smiles on our faces and joy in our hearts.


It was a beautiful day.
And this was a joyful ride.






No comments: