Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy May Day!

Hello All! We hope you are having a wonderful first day of May!
In the spirit of a spring-y month, I thought I'd share the results of the day I decided to take "Spring Pictures" of Seth and Haddie.

It was.... an adventure....

Ohhh, Kisses!

Seth, already wondering when we were going to be done.

I tried tickling Haddie to get a smile. ;o)

Break time.

"Cheese"

L.O.L. Haddie looks confused. ;o)

"Mom, can you take a picture of my McQueen tattoo?"

"I wonder if my mom is ever going to be done with this?"

"Oh, wait, wait!"

I lowered myself to bribing with Peeps.

Maybe we can try looking the same direction next time. ;o)

Ahh, almost had it!

Big smiles during a computer break. Of course.


Moral of the story: It's not lookin' like we're going to get many pics of the two of them smiling and looking the same way for the time being.... Oh, well. We had some fun!

2 comments:

A Stafford said...

I think I had 50 pictures in my camera of the kids in their Easter clothes for our "photo shoot" and ended up with only 2 that were ok enough to send--although one kid still isn't looking the right place or making the right face in each of them. ;-)

Lesley said...

Natalie, your kids are sooooooooo adorable! :)