Thursday, June 11, 2009

"Here and There and Everywhere"

Whew! Our family has been on the road a LOT lately! I thought I'd bring you up to speed by sharing some pictures - which works out nicely because my mind is mush and I can tell that narration of scenes is about all I can come up with tonight! ;o)

"Here"
Steve, Seth, and Haddie at home in between trips.

Haddie turned two! Here she is with Grandma Sheila at the farm.

Haddie and Aunt Tammy

"There"
We made a trip to attend a graduation party for Steve's cousin. There we enjoyed visiting with many of Steve's relatives we don't get to see often! (Here we are with his Grandpa, Boyd)

Steve and his cousin Jordan.
To celebrate Jordan's birthday, Steve and I, as well as Jordan and his girlfriend Ashley, went to Outback Steakhouse. Mmmmm. That was good.
.... I think I'm hungry.... ;o)
The middle boy is Steve's cousin.
Seth took a liking to him - and a fascination with his game!

Celebrating Haddie's birthday with Steve's side.

Steve's sisters had their boys at the hotel. Two of his cousins, an aunt, and also an uncle brought their children as well! That was ten kids for this picture!
Here's another angle to help you see the gang.

Just wanted to throw this one in because we drove to "The Farm" several times in the past few weeks, and we love how these flowering crab trees look in full blossom as they line the horse pasture.

Steve and Haddie planted beans with Uncle Shaun for a while one morning.



Seth planted with Grandpa Dewey.

"And Everywhere"
Seth, Haddie, cousin Daniel and cousin Caleb, posing at a National Park we visited together.
Seth and I at the same park (he's doing "the wink" for you).

Taking a walk down to the river to throw "plunkers" - one of our kiddos' favorite pastimes.

The kids around the table at the Bunkhouse. This was our first experience with a separate "kid's table". The kids thought it was awesome! (And it went surprisingly well!)

Steve and Seth throwing plunkers (sorry, the pics got out of order...)

The Angus Ranch we were guests at.

The last night we were at the Bunkhouse someone special was hung in the Room of Death. ;o) It was an enormous buffalo. The picture doesn't do his size justice.

I love the expressions and movement caught in this photo.

Some crazies we found at the park. ;o)
(No, just kidding. Some of our favorite people to hang out with.)

Caleb
Daniel



He he... here's my first try at putting a video on the blog.... ;o)
(It was supposed to be higher up in this slide show... but I'm tired so I'm going to leave it where it is!) Anyway, I drove a couple hours to go to my lovely sister's bachelorette party recently - where we went go carting. :o)
OK. That's a wrap!
Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Kami said...

Hi Natalie! Yes, I am most definitely the same Kami that lived in the apartments at Oak Hills for a very brief time - how fun that you found me! It looks like things are going well for you - your kiddos are beautiful! I look forward to being able to stay in touch with you! Have a great day!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Haddie!
She looks so happy out at the Swiers...Bummed I missed you all when you stopped by our house, I came a few hours later! Mom told me all about Seth closing himself in the garage...

Miss you all.