Thursday, June 25, 2009

More of the Celebration

Just thought I'd throw in a few more pics of before and after the wedding...

Here's my sister Jess, the beautiful bride, at the church before the wedding.
(I was disappointed this morning to find out that I didn't have any pictures of just Jess and her new husband Jason! I'll have to get copies from someone.)
The girls.
My sister Stephanie, me, my mom in the blue dress,
sister-in-law Tammy, and Jess!
Despite protests by Jess, the men picked her up for the photographers. :o)

Chillin' with my cousin Dustin and brother Shaun.

The little kids had a blast at the dance.

Dancing with the bride.
Haddie is in a white flower girl dress right next to Jess (almost hidden),
and Seth had changed by then and was dancing in the
blue and green striped shirt with khaki's.
We had a great time celebrating with Jess and Jason and we're so happy for them!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It looks like such a fun wedding!
You look so pretty Nat! And Haddie is an adorable little flower girl!

I love those dresses! How fun!