Tuesday, November 17, 2009

what do we do all day?

(First, I have to let you know that some "deeper thoughts" will be coming soon. I know the recent posts have been pretty child-focused lately!) ;o)

That said....

The other day I was thinking about how I am regularly asked what the kids and I do all day. :o)

Well, many mornings we have a loose schedule consisting of things like breakfast, clean-up, play time upstairs, a little laundry, play time outside/a play date with friends/story time at library, etc., lunch.

Then again... there are some mornings where we stay in our pajamas, make a fun, late breakfast, let the dishes remain... and we dance. ;o)

I thought I'd share a little clip with you. Here's Seth dancing to "Mighty Good Leader" by Audio Adrenaline. (Make sure your volume is turned up - hehe!)

Have a great day everyone! (The dishes can wait, right?) ;o)

2 comments:

Kristin said...

He has some great moves! :-)

SamE said...

LOL - I see a future contestant on "So You Think You Can Dance"! Love it! I'm so glad all our kiddos love music!