Sunday, November 1, 2009

More Fall Fun

Here's some more pics of our Fall Fun. ;o)
(In random order ... I'm having a problem with my ability to paste!)

Granny visited our house this past week and we had a great time with her. It was a nice mild and dry fall day, so the kids (... and the adults!) had fun goofing off in the leaves.
Yesterday we had a party at Steve's parent's house, complete with great decorations which the kiddos loved (thanks Megan!). Here are all the little munchkins - and grandma Barb!
Seth was Iron Man, Haddie was a Fairy, Antonio was a Renaissance Boy, and Hayden was a Cow. :o)
"Cheese!"
Haddie and Seth taking a break in the leaves the other day.
I love this one.
We started out the day on Saturday by having orange Jack-O-Lantern pancakes.
Grandma Sheila stopped by the party to see the kids.
It looks like we had some fall fun just in time - as I look outside this morning the ground is covered in inches of crunchy, icy snow! Eeeek, I don't think I'm ready for that! ;o)
Have a great day everyone!

No comments: