Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I have an amazing wife!

Guest Blogger: Steve Krier

I am sitting at my office at church and was checking up on all the blogs that I read...one of which is "Like Potter's Clay"...my wife's blog. I was looking at all of things that she does on the blog which then got me to thinking about all the other amazing things my wife does. So I thought I would hijack her blog and write a post about how wonderful she is.

Thank you, Nat, for being a great mother to our two children, for your heart of adoption, for your tireless efforts at home and in church, for planting a church with me, for your listening ear, for being a great leader of women, for your example of faith to me, for all the late night talks, and for being my wife.

You're the best and I love you
Steve

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Awwww, that is so sweet!!! :)

Lauren said...

You two are fantastic.