Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Scalawag!


First, I have to ask, is "Scalawag" a big p.c. no-no? "Granny" used to call us that when my siblings and I were being little rascals, but she used it in a quite endearing way. When I used the word a couple years ago to describe Seth, someone gasped and was shocked that I would call my son by that term. Oh well. Do note that it is used in an endearing sense here also! It was the first thing that came to mind when I saw the above scene! ; )


Last night I was working down stairs in our office area, which is directly below Seth's room. At about 10:00 I started to hear some noise, and by 10:15 I decided I had better go check out what was happening.

It was hard to keep from laughing, even though it was long past Seth's bed time. Seth had turned on the light, striped his clothes, changed into boxers much too large for himself (they also happened to be inside out), placed a "band-aid" on his head (that's what he thinks "head bands" are called), and he was amusing himself by pretending to "skate board" around the room.

We are never at a loss for entertainment here, even if it does happen to be past bed time!

(He peacefully got back into bed and was content to stay there for the rest of the night, in case you were wondering!) ;)

1 comment:

Our Home to Yours said...

So glad to you found me Natalie!! How exciting to see all your news, and what cute kids you have! And how big they are! :)

I have one person interested in Teddy right now, but it might not work out. I will keep you posted as details are known! He is really a nice dog, very loving! Thanks for the interest!