Sunday, November 9, 2008

Catchin' Up (family, friends, & fun)

I thought I should put up some fun pics to show what we've been up to lately. We've been doing well (except for a brief flu bug for myself - we're thankful the rest of the family didn't get it!). Hope all of you are doing well also. This straw bail pic was taken a little while back (courtesy of Jess!). We do have a dusting of snow now, but I just love fall, so I wanted to put up one more fall picture before the winter ones come! :) (Side note: I don't know why this segment comes up underlined! I keep trying to undo that but it stays the same! Oh well.) We recently met Jess, Uncle Rob, Aunt Jen, Caleb and Daniel at Chuck-E- Cheese. Seth was thrilled! Haddie had fun too, once she got used to the atmosphere. You can see here she is a bit unsure about her first "ride". ; ) Haddie and Daniel checking out the games.
The blonde boys, Caleb and Seth.
Steve helping the kids. This "squirt gun game" was Seth's favorite. : )

We had a great time visiting with friends we don't get to see too often (the girls were having fun in their white tees!).
Steve and I had a chance to get away recently. We had a wonderful time staying with friends in another town, and the kids had a wonderful time celebrating in their costumes with Grandpa Doug, Grandma Barb, Aunt Megan, Uncle Andy, and cousin Hayden. Haddie was pumpkin, Hayden was a turtle, and Seth was, of course, Batman. (Here Haddie was a bit upset about putting her outfit on. She hates to be dressed!)

The night before our trip we took the kids to see Grandpa Dewey and Grandma Sheila. Seth and Haddie enjoyed a tractor ride! Steve, Haddie, and "Ezmeralda" the kitty. : )
Having fun on the saddles.

"Hey, chicken, do you see my shadow?"
Granny and Haddie, chillin' at the farm.
Seth, pretending to ride the 4-wheeler. : )
Windmill at the farm.
We enjoyed a visit from my Aunt Teresa and her husband Sam. Haddie got to meet them for the first time!
I just thought I would throw this one in here because the flowers are so pretty. A lady from church gave me these beautiful roses last week. That was so sweet of her, wasn't it? I love multi-colored roses!
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you all have great day!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Loved all the adorable pics! Your kids are soooooo cute!! How's the hair styling goiing with Haddie?

By the way, I did some recent posts on the pro-life stuff and wanted to let you know since you were interested in updates. I'm thrilled to hear that God has been putting the pro-life issue on you heart. It was quite a burden for me and when I heard about the ministry here, I just knew God was calling me to be involved. It's by far one of the hardest things I've done -- it can be so discouraging -- but then out of the blue, a baby is saved and it makes every second worth it!

May the Lord bless you and your lovely family and take care! :)