Monday, November 17, 2008

Some Randoms ; )

I had big plans to write up a post tonight, but it seems I used up all my energy on when I decided on a whim to clean out/organize a bunch of drawers through out our house. I should have done before and after pics. (Or maybe not. That might have been a bit embarrassing!) ;o) Anyway, here are some random pics from the past week. We took Seth and Haddie to a "Teddy Bear Band" at a near-by school one evening. The auditorium was full of young children and their teddy bears. A band at the front played some really fun music. The kids had a great time! Above Seth is dancing with his friend.
Haddie got into the dancing too!! Here she was spinning around - looks like she wasn't following the directions for the dance, according to the older kids laying on the ground!

Haddie trying out her winter coat and boots.

Seth can't wait till we have good snow for making snow balls! (Haddie watch out!)



No comments: