Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy 28th Birthday to My Handsome Hubby!
We're so thankful to have you in our lives as daddy and husband! You mean so much to us!

The first thing that attracted me to you about fourteen years ago was that you didn't mind going against the flow (and your cuteness didn't hurt!). I loved that about you back then, and I still do today. I love your enthusiasm, your wonderful ideas, your leadership in our family. I appreciate that you share your ideas with me and even ask me what I think. I'm thankful that you still do sweet and thoughtful things to let me know that you care. I'm thankful that you are eager to play with Seth and Haddie and teach them things. I appreciate how hard you work to provide for our family, and also how you are ok with using the vacation time you've earned to stay home and help take care of the rest of us when we're sick. I love to see how much Seth and Haddie adore you and how they race to the door to greet you when you come home. I love how you use your gifts in ministry to teach others about Christ. I love that you love Him more than anything.
I love you Steve - and your kiddos do too!
Happy Birthday! We hope you have a wonderful day!





2 comments:

LS said...

Happy Birthday to Steve! It was fun to read about all the things you love about him!

Tanya said...

Happy birthday Steve, you have one special wife, who loves a whole lot of things about you.

It was very exciting to hear that you affiliate with a church in Ukraine, they need all the help they can get bring back Jesus into their lives. After ~80 years of forced atheism and a presently chaotic governmental practices they struggle to find their way back.