Monday, February 9, 2009

A LITTLE BIT OF SUNSHINE

Howdy folks. Well, seeing as our family is cooped up in the house due to the flu and a freezing rain storm, I thought it would be a good time to bring you a little bit of sunshine. Last night we sent Grandpa Dewey and Grandma Sheila off to sunny Arizona, and it reminded me of the trip our family took out there last February. As I wasn't blogging then, I thought it would be fun to share some of the pictures from that trip. We had a really great time. Check out how much the littlest punkin has grown since then!

Steve, Seth, me, Haddie, Aunt Stephanie and Aunt Jessica at the Phoenix Zoo. It was a beautiful day!

Haddie, hanging out with us at the house my parents rented.

Steve and I.
Hmm, the short hair looks appealing right about now.
Anyway...
Hadassah Joy.

Grandpa Dewey and Seth. This day was a little cooler, but we had a lot of fun hiking and exploring the hills. Too cold for snakes to be out - that was a big plus! ;o)

Grandpa Dewey and Grandma Sheila. You can see a bunch of cool catuses - cacti (?) behind them!

Seth, all ready for the horse show. It was Seth's first big show and he was excited to be dressed for the occasion! (When I was little my family showed Arabian horses, and a couple times we took trips out to see the Scottsdale horse show. We made sure to squeeze in some time at the show when we went last February. Ahh, nostalgia...)

Here he is picking a flower for me, sweet boy!

One of the gorgeous sunsets we saw.

My sisters and I the day we went hiking.


Haddie and Grandma Sheila. Haddie's thinking hard about something!

Shaun and Tammy. Sorry it's so far away. Isn't the backdrop beautiful though?

The four of us having enjoying "Rawhide", an Old West town.
That was fun. We'll have to try to do it again some day.
Now, sunshine and warm weather for us.... about another two months??? :o)


No comments: