Friday, February 20, 2009

Swimming Kiddies

Hi there. I was thinking that I needed to do an update tonight, and I ended up doing two, as Steve won't be home till late and this is soooo much more appealing than than tending to my dirty house. ;o)

As I was looking at the pictures I took of Haddie in the tub tonight, I remembered some pics Jess took of Seth when he was in the tub at about the same age. I had fun looking at them. Hope you do too!


Here's Haddie, taken tonight. She's about 20 months old.

Haddie with a funny face. ;o)

Haddie, wondering what I'm doing.

Done "swimming" here, but I thought this one was too cute.

Haddie and I.

This is Seth at about 18 months. Jess took these pictures of Seth while she was babysitting him (Steve and I were attending our annual conference gathering - thanks Jess!).

This is still a commonly seen face of his.

Reading books in the hotel room.

Hanging out after one of the conference sessions. I know I look kind of goofy, but I think Seth looks cute here.
Similarities??
Don't forget to scroll down and check out my other post from tonight! ;o)

No comments: